PLC Programming with Practicals
We have world’s best brand equipment like Siemens, Festo, SMC, E-MC etc.
We do focus on industrial applications like Length sorting mechanisms, Stamping mechanisms, Pick-and-place mechanisms, Analog input handling etc without doing only the computer simulations.
Brief course outline
– Introduction (Role of PLC in industrial Automation), PLC architecture
– Digital Systems (Number systems and variables)
– Interfacing I/O devices (sensors, actuators) – digital and analog
– PLC programming
Structured text and
Functional block diagram
– Working and simulations with Step 7-MicroWin
– Working with Automation Studio software
– PLC Communication (Profibus, Modbus)
– Introduction to HMI
– PLC installation and maintenance
List of practicals (with Siemens S7-200 and Siemens Logo)
– PLC Wiring (Interfacing sensors, push buttons, and loads)
– Logic System Design based on Contactors, Relays, and Timers
– Length Sorting Mechanism
– Stamping Mechanism
– Pick-and-Place Robot Arm
– Analog Input Handling
– Cooling Fan Control
– Industrial Counter & Message Display
Group class (3-6 students) – Rs. 20,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Duration – 6 sessions, 5 hours per session.
Course is conducted by a qualified State University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are also available.