This course provides necessary hand drawing skills which is the base for Computer Aided Drawings which are drawn using AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, ProEngineer, SolidWorks etc.
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering who has more than 25 years experience.
Area: Architectural drawings, Machine drawings and Engineering graphics
- Instructions to students using drawing office
- Examples of characters
- Commonly accepted symbols and abbreviations
- Types of line
- Applications of the various types of line
- Orthographic projection
- Systems of projection
- Free hand sketches of orthographic views
- Setting out an orthographic drawing
- Layout of drawing paper
- Method of dimensioning
- Isometric views
- Sectional views
- Lines in sectioning
- Half section
- Local section
- Revolved section
- Section with parallel cutting planes
- Sections with intersecting planes
- Successive section
Course duration – 6-7 weeks, 3 hour session per week (doesn’t include the self-study time)
Individual class – Rs. 15,000
Group class (2 – 4 students) – Rs. 12,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Drawing boards will be provided during the course.
Valuable certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
For more details please contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/scionprofessional