This is an ideal course for those who have the 2D drafting skills in AutoCAD and want to migrate to 3 Mechanical solid modeling. This course heavily covers Part Design, Assembly Design, Detailing and Drafting and Animation in SolidWorks 2016/2017.
We are the first in delivering the below mentioned course content.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
– Introduction to SolidWorks 2016(free download)
– Drawing Sketches for Solid Models
– Editing and Modifying Sketches
– Adding Relations and Dimensions to Sketches
– Advanced Dimensioning Techniques and Base Feature Options
– Creating Reference Geometries
– Advanced Modeling Tools
– Editing Features
– Assembly Modeling
– Working with Drawing Views
– Equations, Configurations, and Library Features
– Working with Blocks
Course duration – 12 weeks, 3 hour session per week
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering who has 12 years of industry and academic experience.
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 25,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.