Autodesk Revit is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
This is an ideal course for those who already use AutoCAD 2D to draw architectural drawings and want to migrate to 3D drawings.
We are the first in delivering the below mentioned course content.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
– Introduction to Revit Architecture (free download)
– Getting Started with Autodesk Revit Architecture
– Creating the First Project
– Using Basic Building Components
– Using the Editing Tools
– Working with Datum and Creating Standard Views
– Adding Site Features
– Using Massing Tools
– Adding Annotations and Dimensions
– Creating Project Details and Schedules
– Creating Drawing Sheets and Plotting
– Creating 3D Views
– Rendering Views and Creating Walkthroughs
– Using Advanced Features (Design options, Project phasing, Link files, Collaboration tools, Solar studies)
– Introduction to Autodesk Flow Design and Light Analysis
Course duration – 12 weeks, 4 hour sessions per week
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 25,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Course is conducted by a qualified University Lecturer.
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
For more details please contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/scionprofessional