This is an ideal course for those who have the 2D drafting skills in AutoCAD and want to migrate to 3D Mechanical Engineering modeling in Creo Parametric (former ProEngineer)
This course heavily covers Sketch, Part, Assembly, Drawing, Format, and Sheet metal modes of Creo/ProEngineer.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
• Introduction to Creo Parametric 2.0/ Introduction to ProE Wildfire 5.0 (free download)
• Creating sketches in the sketch mode
• Creating base features
• Options aiding construction of parts
• Advanced modeling tools
• Assembly modeling
• Generating, editing, and modifying the drawing views
• Dimensioning the drawing views
• Other drawing options
• Surface modeling
• Working with sheet metal components
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering who has 12 years of industry and academic experience.
Course duration – 12 weeks, 3 hour session per week
Group class (2 – 6 students) – Rs. 22,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
For more details please contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/scionprofessional