This is a 5 hour workshop which introduces the students two advanced software, Autodesk Project Vasari and Autocad Raster Design.
Vasari is a subset of Revit Architecture, offering a simpler interface and the chance to create mass models of any form. Vasari also contains analysis tools for solar studies (shadows), solar radiation and wind tunnel analysis based on climate.
Vasari Course Content
• User interface
• Setting and Showing Workplanes, Reference lines
• Creating and Modifying Form – Extrusion, Revolve, Sweep, Loft, Surface
• Area Schedules
• Design Options
• Importing models from SketchUp
• Setting Location, Weather Data and Google Earth Site Images
• Orientation, Sun Path & Solar Radiation
• Conceptual Energy Analysis
• Communicating Analyses: Representation & Graphic Settings
• Ecotect Wind Rose and Wind Tunnel
No need to worry about redrawing the drawings again. Auto CAD Raster Design raster-to-vector conversion software enables you to convert raster (scanned) images into DWG objects. Users can easily edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
Workshop is conducted by qualified University Lecturer.
Lecture notes and assignments / tutorials will be given.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are available.