PLC Programming with Practicals
We have world’s best brand equipment like Siemens, Festo, SMC, E-MC etc.
We do focus on industrial applications like Length sorting mechanisms, Stamping mechanisms, Pick-and-place mechanisms, Analog input handling etc without doing only the computer simulations.
Brief course outline
- Introduction (Role of PLC in industrial Automation), PLC architecture
- Digital Systems (Number systems and variables)
- Interfacing I/O devices (sensors, actuators) – digital and analog
- PLC programming
Structured text and
Functional block diagram
- Working and simulations with Step 7-MicroWin
- Working with Automation Studio software
- PLC Communication (Profibus, Modbus)
- Introduction to HMI
- PLC installation and maintenance
List of practicals (with Siemens S7-200 and Siemens Logo)
- PLC Wiring (Interfacing sensors, push buttons, and loads)
- Logic System Design based on Contactors, Relays, and Timers
- Length Sorting Mechanism
- Stamping Mechanism
- Pick-and-Place Robot Arm
- Analog Input Handling
- Cooling Fan Control
- Industrial Counter & Message Display
Group class (3-6 students) – Rs. 18,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Duration – 10 sessions, 3 hours per session.
Course is conducted by a qualified State University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are also available.