Brief course outline
1. Introduction to Raspberry Pi
2. Basics of using Unix command line
3. Setting up hardware for Raspberry Pi
4. Installing OS
5. Setting up Raspberry Media Centre
6. Programming Raspberry Pi in C/C++
7. Programming GPIO pins for input and output
8. Installing 3G Modem for Raspberry Pi
9. Setting up network
10. Streaming media on network
11. Setting up web server
12. Interfacing with camera
Course duration – 4 weeks, 4 hour session per week
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer.
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 10,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are available.
Air Conditioned Lecture Rooms.