We provide all the necessary practical equipment during the course.
Course is conducted by a qualified University Lecturer in Electronic Engineering.
Brief course outline
– Data Acquisition and Manipulation
– Working with Digital Inputs, Digital Outputs, A/D Converter, PWM
– Interrupts, Counters and Timers
– Memory Allocation
– Interfacing Character LCD Module, Seven Segment, Dot Matrix
– Sensor systems (IR, PIR, Sound, Ultrasonic, Temperature, Humidity, Light)
– Motion control (Motors- DC, Servo, Stepper)
– Serial Communication (RS232 & USB)
Prerequisites: Basics of analog and digital electronic knowledge, C programming knowledge
Mode of delivery: Lectures, Assignments/ tutorials, Laboratory sessions
Group class (3-6 students) – Rs. 14,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Duration – 8 weeks, 4 hour session per week
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Individual attention is guaranteed.