We provide all the necessary practical equipment during the course.
Course is conducted by a qualified University Lecturer in Electronic Engineering.
Brief course outline (with practicals)
– Arduino system architecture
– Programming fundamentals
– Working with digital, analog I/O, Serial monitor
– Interfacing Character LCD Module, Seven Segment, Dot Matrix
– Sensor systems (IR, PIR, Sound, Ultrasonic, Temperature, Humidity, Light)
– Motion control (Motors- DC, Servo, Stepper)
– Positioning applications (Gyros, Proximity sensors)
– GSM and GPS applications
– Communication (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth)
– Displays and video processing (ArduCam)
Prerequisites: Basics of analog and digital electronic knowledge, C programming knowledge
Mode of delivery: Lectures, Assignments/ tutorials, Laboratory sessions
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 11,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Duration – 6 sessions, 3 hours per session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are also available.