This is an ideal course for those who have experience in SolidWorks designs and want to learn FEA.
The syllabus concurrently introduces you to the SolidWorks Simulation 2015 software and the fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) through hands-on exercises. A number of projects are presented using commonly used parts to illustrate the analysis features of Solid Works Simulation.
Each topic is designed to build on the skills, experiences and understanding gained from the previous topics.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text books)
- Static analysis of a plate
- Thermal analysis of hollow plate
- Static analysis of an L-bracket
- Thermal analysis of L-bracket and round bar
- Stress and frequency analysis of a pipe support
- Static analysis of a link
- Frequency analysis of a tuning fork and a plastic part
- Thermal analysis of a pipeline connector, heater and a coffee mug
- Thermal analysis of a heat sink, floor heating duct and a hot plate
- Static analysis of a hanger
- Analysis of contact stress
- Thermal stress analysis of a bi-metal loop
- Buckling analysis of an I-beam
- Thermal and thermal buckling analysis of a link
- Radiation power of a black body
- Radiation of a hemisphere, between two bodies
- Static analysis of a bracket using adaptive solution methods
- Drop test
- Selected nonlinear problems
- Fatigue, Pressure vessel and Submodeling analysis
- Design optimization
- Mixed meshing problem
- Analysis of a weldment using beam elements
- Vibration Analysis – Modal Time History and Harmonic
Course duration – 10-12 weeks, 3 hour session per week
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering.
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 18,000 per one student
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
For more details please contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/scionprofessional