This is an ideal course for those who have the 2D drafting skills in AutoCAD and want to migrate to 3D Mechanical solid modeling. This course heavily covers Part Design, Assembly Design, Detailing and Drafting and Animation in SolidWorks 2016.
We are the first in delivering the below mentioned course content.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
- Introduction to SolidWorks 2016(free download)
- Drawing Sketches for Solid Models
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Adding Relations and Dimensions to Sketches
- Advanced Dimensioning Techniques and Base Feature Options
- Creating Reference Geometries
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- Editing Features
- Assembly Modeling
- Working with Drawing Views
- Equations, Configurations, and Library Features
- Working with Blocks
Course duration – 12 weeks, 4 hour session per week
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering who has 12 years of industry and academic experience.
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 22,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.