Autodesk (AutoCAD) Revit is Building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
This course explains the concepts and principles of Revit Structure through practical examples, tutorials, and exercises. This enables the users to harness the power of BIM with Autodesk Revit Structure for their specific use. The course emphasizes on physical modeling, analytical modeling, rebar modeling, and quantity scheduling. Also, the course covers the various stages involved in analyzing the model in Robot Structural Analysis software.
We are the first in delivering the below mentioned course content.
Brief course outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
- Introduction to Revit Structure (free download)
- Getting Started with a Structural Project
- Setting up a Structural Project
- Structural Columns and Walls
- Foundations, Beams, Floors, and Open Web Joists
- Editing Tools
- Documenting Models and Creating Families
- Standard Views, Details, and Schedules
- 3D Views, Sheets, Analysis, Reinforcements, and Massing
- Linking Revit Model with Robot Structural Analysis
Course duration – 8-10 weeks, 3 hour sessions per week
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 15,000 per one student
Course is conducted by a qualified University Lecturer.
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.
For more details please contact us or visit https://www.facebook.com/scionprofessional