The certificate course covers all major environments of SketchUp 13.0/14.0 integrated with AutoCAD 2015 with a thorough explanation of commands, options, and their applications to create real-world products.
SketchUp will allow users to demonstrate clients what a new building will look like, recreate and fly through the scene of an accident, or visualize a theoretical set before it’s built.
At the end of this course, students will be comfortable creating, animating and displaying 3D environments at a sophisticated level.
Course is conducted by a qualified University Lecturer.
Brief course outline – Based on Internationally recognized text books
• Introduction to SketchUp 2014 (free download)
• SketchUp basics
• Components and groups
• Problem Solving
• Ruby Scripts
• Introduction to Sketch Up process modeling
• Building buildings
• Detailed site plan modeling
• Custom site furnishings
• Custom architecture
• Arranging, presenting and animating the model
• Introduction to Sandbox tools
• SketchUp conceptual grading
• Complex canopies
• Sandbox architecture
• Overview of AutoCAD to Sketch Up
• Organizing Auto CAD
• Modeling the AutoCAD Flatwork Base
• Arranging the Model
• Creating presentations with Layout
Group class (3 – 6 students) – Rs. 16,000 per one student
Fees can be paid in two installments.
Course duration – 15 weeks, 3 hour sessions per week
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course.
Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
Individual attention is guaranteed.